Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

What do you guys think of my new WW2 helmet ?

Article about: Can we just drop this? He's been banned.

Default What do you guys think of my new WW2 helmet ?

I went to a swap meet. Any way I stumbled upon this helmet. I knew it was ww2 as soon as I picked it up because of the seam being in the front. The liner is Westinghouse, it's got an authentic ww2 netting on it. And it's another Schuleter helmet. Second one of my collection. I'm pretty sure it is 1943 because the paint is pretty much all off the rim of the helmet, so I would say midwar. I'm pretty sure it belonged to a lieutenant judging by the insignia. The guy originally was asking $85.00 for it. I got him down to $70.00. Honestly I think I could have got him down even more, because I don't think he had any idea of what was. When I asked him what war it was from, he said from the war today, it was the only one he had too. I think I got it for a steal, what do you guys think ?

Here are some pics.

Last edited by Walkwolf; 10-04-2012 at 10:45 PM.

?

Default Re: What do you guys thing of my new ww2 helmet ?

not really sure what you're playing at but this is the same helmet & liner you've shown before but you've now painted captain bars on the front !!!!!

Does this liner look legit ?

I'm thinking of buying this helmet on eBay, should I ?

?

Good eye nick

Thanks Nick.

I have had enough of his play ground antics. This forum is for serious collectors, like your good self and Gary. We need waste no futher time on him.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Well said ADE,I think the forum has been more than patient with this individual,No room for court jesters at WRF regards minnie.

Unbelievable!
    Dominick if you are still reading your thread,
    I don’t know what age you are but you will find out in life that no one likes a liar, everything they say is dismissed by normal people and they become a bit of a joke, there was no need to try and impress us. We are only here to try and help or get help. So please think about your actions in the future in life in general.
    Its a pity really as you seemed to want to get into this hobby.

What, no poll? I am surprised he lasted this long.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: What do you guys think of my new WW2 helmet ?

Very disappointing...

Good eye Nick!

?

This person whoever he is or whatever age he is, is a large pain in the butt and a total waist of band width and has no place on our forum. Am I being a hard ass? Yes I am. I'm very good at it when I want to be.
    I come here for the knowledge available and try to help when I can, plus the comraderie of the good folks that are members here.
    I absolutly do not suffer fools that continue to insult my and all other members intelligence.
    It is my humble opinion that this person should be banned.
    Your forum grumpy old bastard
    Steve

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast