Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

What do you think Gentlemen? Only 1 day left in Auction.

Article about: This is on ebay. Schlueter M1 Steel Infantry Helmet Liner and USMC Camouflage Cover | eBay The shell and liner are nothing special. I am more interested in the USMC cover than anything else,

Default What do you think Gentlemen? Only 1 day left in Auction.

This is on ebay.

Schlueter M1 Steel Infantry Helmet Liner and USMC Camouflage Cover | eBay

The shell and liner are nothing special. I am more interested in the USMC cover than anything else, even Korean era covers are apparently really hard to find; especially in Oz.

Already up past $80. This will probably go for a lot.

Even though I may have just increased competition; to bid or not to bid?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you think Gentlemen? Only 1 day left in Auction.   What do you think Gentlemen? Only 1 day left in Auction.  

Attached Images Attached Images What do you think Gentlemen? Only 1 day left in Auction.  What do you think Gentlemen? Only 1 day left in Auction.  What do you think Gentlemen? Only 1 day left in Auction.  What do you think Gentlemen? Only 1 day left in Auction. 

These are fairly common on 'Murican Ebay. I would look there if this one doesn't pan out. I wouldn't pay anything over $100, and even that feels like too much.

?

I saw this one and was interested in the cover also. Not sure what it will end up going for as m1s seem to be a bit hit or miss on eBay AU

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    These are fairly common on 'Murican Ebay. I would look there if this one doesn't pan out. I wouldn't pay anything over $100, and even that feels like too much.
    Thanks for your input, always much appreciated.

Yes I agree over $100 would be too much, considering I only want the cover.

Seems to be the only non repro on Ebay international at the moment - but that could be user error

Quote by Alex W View Post
    I saw this one and was interested in the cover also. Not sure what it will end up going for as m1s seem to be a bit hit or miss on eBay AU
    I completely agree, I have seen post war M1's (that are nothing special) go for $150 and decent original WWII front seams sell for $50

if it gets to expensive wait. I feel like there are certain times when maybe three or four covers are posted around the same time and sometimes they are not bid on alot and sell cheap.