Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW1 m1917 us turtle camo

Article about: Thought I would share my latest find. The helmet does not have a liner but is a fine example of a ww1 turtle camo on a US helmet. After I got it home I found 3 letters soon the front under t

We will never know if this one is a war time camo, but I do believe the evidence points to some US m1917 helmets having a painted camo pattern.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

The classified section for US militria is not that large and someone may miss things. The helmet on this thread is for sale.
    Mod: If this post is not appropriate please delete.
    Marty

?

Nice Helmet.

Quote by relicz View Post
    Nice Helmet.
    Thanks for the postive words, I really like the helmet and do not want to part with it, but I have two rooms with things plus the man cave separate from the house. I am adding another helmet and I have decided if I add one something will have to go. With that logic it will help me to stop and think before I buy and decide if I really need or what it.
    Marty
    Last edited by Tank Destroyer; 02-24-2018 at 01:04 PM.

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Thanks for the postive words, I really like the helmet and do not want to part with it, but I have two rooms with things plus the man cave separate from the house. I am added another helmet and I have decided if I add one something will have to go. With that logic it will help me to stop and think before I buy and make decide if I really need or what it.
    Marty
    I still think this is a great lid Marty. I hope you find a buyer soon. This one really makes a statement and would look great on any shelf!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Michael, the other helmet is on the way it should be here Tuesday. If this does not sell in a few days I will call it fate and keep it. The new one may need a friend.
    Marty

- - ------- - -

Thanks Michael, the other helmet is on the way it should be here Tuesday. If this does not sell in a few days I will call it fate and keep it. The new one may need a friend.
    Marty

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Marty
    You can't just have ONE Brodie. They would look good together. If I didn't just by an award today and paid for my kids summer camp (ouch!!!) it would have looked good on my shelf! LoL. Of course, like you I have no room to display it either.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A good looking helmet snd a very sensible price imo
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2