Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 net on ebay!!!!!!

Article about: I stumbled open this net and I can't work out why Its up to \\$127,is it the story about it coming direct from a vet etc,because to me it looks like a typical standard Canadian/British 1inch n

Default Ww2 net on ebay!!!!!!

I stumbled open this net and I can't work out why Its up to $127,is it the story about it coming direct from a vet etc,because to me it looks like a typical standard Canadian/British 1inch net,maybe these larger mesh nets are indeed very rare,or maybe once again its the story everyone's buying into................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 net on ebay!!!!!!   Ww2 net on ebay!!!!!!  

Ww2 net on ebay!!!!!!   Ww2 net on ebay!!!!!!  

Ww2 net on ebay!!!!!!   Ww2 net on ebay!!!!!!  

Its probably the story, is there any proof to the story or just people believe what they read.

Well goodness gracious me final price £110 or $171 now thats one expensive piece of netting.................no real proof just states it came direct from a vets estate......

i just couldnt justify buying this one ,the missus would hang me high

I couldn't justify that amount either. I guess some folks
    will pay any price for what they are after.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Must be a banker with a large bonus for Christmas, £20-£30 tops.

sounds like banker anyway well i suppose if you have a disposable income its its just loose change to some

Nets are just a bunch of holes sewn together - & this one's not even good for straining pasta!

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Ww2 net on ebay!!!!!!
    Somebody got wind it was actually one of Ena's more risque hair nets, i wouldn't be surprised if it went to about a grand!...

I know at the end of the day its entirely down to the individual on how much they spend on a specific item there after,but surely you have to stay within the realms of normality because if you don't then this is exactly what happens,then someone else will see this auction and think ah think I'll sell my net as a stupid priced B.I.N and so on and thats how this Hobby can easily spiral out of control and beyond many collectors purse-strings.what Aaron priced is about right and its not even that rare exotic item................