Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 with unmarked Camo cover, no slits

Article about: Hello, I recently acquired a large estate grouping. For me this was my favorite piece. I’m mostly Aviation oriented. The Camo is unmarked and I believe it to be the 1st pattern type without

?

Default WW2 with unmarked Camo cover, no slits

Hello, I recently acquired a large estate grouping. For me this was my favorite piece. I’m mostly Aviation oriented. The Camo is unmarked and I believe it to be the 1st pattern type without slits. It is a front seam. Best, Bill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 with unmarked Camo cover, no slits   WW2 with unmarked Camo cover, no slits  

WW2 with unmarked Camo cover, no slits   WW2 with unmarked Camo cover, no slits  

WW2 with unmarked Camo cover, no slits  

?

And a lovely Rita Hayworth.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 with unmarked Camo cover, no slits  

Hi. The view that this is the first model of the M43 helmet cover is outdated. Research has shown that this is the second model. The first model had the slots + one slot in each tongue. A very nice helmet!!!!

?

Hello, thanks for the info. Best, Bill