Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

WW2 us M1 Liner?

Article about: Nick, I cant really tell from the photos provided, but I can say that the liner sweatbands I have, have all got deaply seated crocodile clips that do not protrude as high above the leather a

?

Default Re: WW2 us M1 Liner?

Nick, I cant really tell from the photos provided, but I can say that the liner sweatbands I have, have all got deaply seated crocodile clips that do not protrude as high above the leather as the one in the front of this piece. Wearing them that way will give you a headache. However, on some of the really "tight" sweatbands I have recieved, I have released the pressure on them by reseating the clips, maybe that is what has happened here.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

its probably caused by the sweatband being fit incorrectly which in turn has caused the sweatband to move up & away from the croc clips.

?

Nick, we could probably debate M1's for ever, maybe we should ask the OP, how much is the price?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Last edited by aj4010; 05-15-2012 at 09:42 PM.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

we probably could mate

?

Andy
    Last edited by aj4010; 05-16-2012 at 08:05 PM.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

The sweat band is on upside down guys. Note that the adjustable buckle is on the wrong side.and that its the wide end of the clips we’re seeing.
    No chin strap, no nape strap,
    Depends how much he wants for it.
    All the best
    Rod
    Last edited by plumbob; 05-15-2012 at 11:42 PM. Reason: mistake

?

If it is cheap buy it. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

looks like a good liner to me, plus it has the original sweatband

?

Quote by plumbob View Post
    The sweat band is on upside down guys. Note that the adjustable buckle is on the wrong side.and that its the wide end of the clips we’re seeing.
    No chin strap, no nape strap,
    Depends how much he wants for it.
    All the best
    Rod
    Well spotted that man. It is upside down!

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

if that is a double wired sweatband and all original buy it cos thats worth at least double to what the liners worth,shame its had a repaint totally ruins it for me,dave

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast