Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WWII Sargeant's Helmet

Article about: I have told him I would rather end the deal and not have to hear everything he is going to try and tell me. He has already told me about how he loves his family and teaches them good morals,

Default Re: WWII Sargeant's Helmet

I have told him I would rather end the deal and not have to hear everything he is going to try and tell me. He has already told me about how he loves his family and teaches them good morals, he is a vet just trying o earn an extra buck, etc. If he sends it to me I hope he doesn't expect my money for the hunk of junk.

Alec

?

if he dose send it just refuse it otherwise it could end up being more trouble then its worth !!

?

just ask him to leave you alone he will probably leave you alone, If he is happy enough to tell you how he teaches his family good morals.

cheers,
    Pat

I wouldn't except the package. Like the other members have said, this seller is a known crook.

I have asked him not to send it and hopefully it will be the end of it.

Thank you NickD and everyone else in helping me dodge a bullet!

Alec

Am late to the party, but yes, you did the right thing. J.R. Leigh is a well known faker, fraud, crook, liar, etc.. This lid has been repeatedly listed, and ignored by many. His initial asking price was high $600's, and he has steadily gone down with each relisting. He seems to have a bottomless footlocker of rare lids, and if you read his ebay listings, his mom and sisters were also collectors, as he always assures his sisters that this one in question wasn't moms....(Note to sisters: this helmet was Not Mothers')

Bottom line, he is a douchebag, vet or not.

Check out some of his completed listings, and read some of the descriptions. There is always that little note to his sisters. Some items WERE mothers, some MIGHT have been, and some WERE NOT mothers, lol....

j.r.leigh | eBay

Man ! - He must be one bad, unsympathetic, cold-hearted dude !

He's selling off family heirlooms right out from under them,
    and telling his sisters that the stuff didn't belong
    to their mother !

Lol.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

He sure is strange one, does not seem to care who he lies to or who he rips off.... too bad.

Quote by thefight View Post
    He sure is strange one, does not seem to care who he lies to or who he rips off.... too bad.
    Yeah, he is unfortunately, one member of that club who care nothing for anything other than the $$$. Plenty of douchebags on ebay who are known for it faking up all kinds of crap that the unknowing fork over good money for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2