Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Feuerschutzpolizei (Fire Protection Police) Shoulder Boards and Collar Tabs

Article about: Hi, I just got that set in as a trade - Feuerschutzpolizei (Fire Protection Police) Wachmeister Shoulder Boards and Collar Tabs. Shoulder boards are not a pair - one is shorter than the othe

Default Feuerschutzpolizei (Fire Protection Police) Shoulder Boards and Collar Tabs

Hi,

I just got that set in as a trade - Feuerschutzpolizei (Fire Protection Police) Wachmeister Shoulder Boards and Collar Tabs.
    Shoulder boards are not a pair - one is shorter than the other (11.5cm vs. 11cm) and button strap is slightly different as well color brightness.
    From my research similar style but slightly different color (karmesin and karmesinrot) was used post-war by BRD.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerschutzpolizei (Fire Protection Police) Shoulder Boards and Collar Tabs   Feuerschutzpolizei (Fire Protection Police) Shoulder Boards and Collar Tabs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feuerschutzpolizei (Fire Protection Police) Shoulder Boards and Collar Tabs
    P
    Many

Default Re: Feuerschutzpolizei (Fire Protection Police) Shoulder Boards and Collar Tabs

Simple solution. Use a blacklight. The postwar boards glow like MAD. I actually use a wartime fire board and a postwar fireboard to teach people what glow looks like. Sometimes you can get lucky and buy "postwar" boards that are actually wartime. These look postwar IMO. The flecks on the "V"s are too thick. Fire boards are so plentiful these days I don't mess with them anymore.

-Martin

Default Re: Feuerschutzpolizei (Fire Protection Police) Shoulder Boards and Collar Tabs

Dead under the blacklight. I actually posted them at Ghw and got ok.
    Thanks