Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?

Article about: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real? What is it?

Default Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?

Its old and it smells bad. Is it real? What is it?

Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?
    P
    Many

Default re: Fire Police tunic: Its old and it smells bad. Is it real?

Fire police I think, though not really my thing!!! Probably good, but remember my previous comment
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Feuerpolizei. And welcome to the forum!

Regards,

Carl

... by any chance did you buy this at an antique center in Hyde Park, NY?

Bought this tunic in Italy when I was deployed has a Jarhead around 1997. After learning just resently that crap coming out of Italy is mostly faked I've gotten very suspicious of this tunic. Looking at other Fire/Police tunics this one just doesnt look like the others. LOL. Could this be a pre war tunic converted over sometime after 1934 or is this post war junk? You can click on the photos to make them larger. Also the buttons are not smooth as they appear in the photo.

Checked the back of the buttons and the one photoed is the best looking one out of the bunch. Looks like this thing has caught alot of hell and has been repaired. Theres about 4 buttons on the front that appear different in age. Cheers.

Ah ok, nevermind. There was one like this at a local antique center that sold recently. I was wondering if you were near me!

Although I can't smell it(thank you), it is as the previous commentors said, a fire police NCO tunic which appears to be from the period.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.