Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sell

Article about: hello all, i am brand new here and this is my first post. first i wanna say sorry for my bad english but english is not my main language. while clearing up the attic of my great uncle i ve f

Default German Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sell

hello all, i am brand new here and this is my first post. first i wanna say sorry for my bad english but english is not my main language. while clearing up the attic of my great uncle i ve found a few things and now i wanna ask u experts how much i could earn if i would sell it. hope the pics uploading works for me. thx !German Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sellGerman Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sell
    Last edited by walter69; 10-11-2014 at 05:02 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Gendarmerie uniform and other things found on loft, wanna sell
    P
    Many

a few words to the pics above: tunic: one shoulder board is missing, as u can see the collar isnt in a good condition, there are also a few small holes collar backside and arm
    schirmmütze: also a few holes on the top (maybe moths or such insects...), swastika was removed...
    medal: after some research on ur forum must be a sa-sport medal in bronze with a removed swastika...
    thx for ur attention, if u have any questions feel free to do so !

if it was your great uncles tunic,you will earn nothing but loose your family history.

thx for your comment harryamb2 but for telling the truth this is not that kind of "family history" i am proud of... i have alot of documents, i know where he was in service (poland) and i know exactly what happened in these towns where he was at that time....so i would prefer not having these things in my house, if this is not the right platform for my question i will try elsewhere, thx

Do you still have these items for sale?

LG

Micha

Hello Walter-
    Welcome to the forum. You have some very nice items. The purpose of this forum is education and authenticity for our membership. We are NOT a free appraisal service. I hope you enjoy the forum a decide to become a Gold Member.
    Too often, individuals come to this site use us for appraisals and are never heard from again. I would suggest checking various dealer sites and figure you can sell your items in the open market for around 60% of dealer price.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.