Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Halt polizei

Article about: A piece of signage that came to me in a grouping; comments on what it may have been part of - handheld for road block? - does it look legitimate. Some paint starting to flake off and it look

Default Halt polizei

A piece of signage that came to me in a grouping; comments on what it may have been part of - handheld for road block? - does it look legitimate. Some paint starting to flake off and it looks to be made of a hard press board or hard cardboard. Is it considered common piece or does it have some collectible value?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Halt polizei   Halt polizei  

Halt polizei   Halt polizei  

Halt polizei  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Halt polizei
    P
    Many

?

I'm going to bump this on account of me having seen them before; I want to know if they are real.

Regards,
    Bas

I also have a similar sign, my eagle is different and has stamps though. I had tried to find info on them myself but its limited and I havent seen many. Im a picture I saw they had a small handle attached

Halt polizeiHalt polizei

The one without the handle is the one I got, the other is a replica of what they looked like.

I think i remember some discussion that these were believed made post war for collectors. I will try to find it....recall it was from one of our mods .
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I don't like the stamps. My belief such an item would not need such things. Just my .02

Yea it was only 30.00 at a yard sale figured got nothing to lose.

Wim Saris is the man to ask as he is an expert on these. But check out the thread " NSKK&Polizei handheld signs" by custom search and in this thread from March 2018 Wim gives some valuable information and pictures.