Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help in identifying uniform

Article about: Hi everyone. I acquired this uniform some time ago, it came out of the east in Silesia. It is in Polizei Green. It appears to be WW2 dated, it has the French cuffs, first aid pocket, belt ha

Default Help in identifying uniform

Hi everyone. I acquired this uniform some time ago, it came out of the east in Silesia. It is in Polizei Green. It appears to be WW2 dated, it has the French cuffs, first aid pocket, belt hangers etc. The shoulder straps have been cut out and the collar insignia have been removed. (I am pretty sure the triangle badge is spurious.) It has an open collar with an odd chain behind it. Any ideas what it is? What shoulder straps / collar insignia should it have?Help in identifying uniformHelp in identifying uniformHelp in identifying uniformHelp in identifying uniformHelp in identifying uniformHelp in identifying uniformHelp in identifying uniformHelp in identifying uniform

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help in identifying uniform
    P
    Many

Jmp77
    ?

Hello, i found last week the same on a flea market but then with a different collar. I bought it for a replica price. So if you have info just let me know. Mine has a warmodel black collar.

Hullo - I think the consensus is that it is just post war.

Yes, post war.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!