MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

A little help with a polizei document

Article about: gentlemen, I recently bought this pair of meister's shoulder boards and the seller very generously included this small document in the packaging. Do we have any idea what it is? It has no wr

Default A little help with a polizei document

gentlemen,

I recently bought this pair of meister's shoulder boards and the seller very generously included this small document in the packaging. Do we have any idea what it is? It has no writing on it whatsoever, with just a little bit of staining. The date blocks are formatted for the 1930's (just missing the forth digit). Any Help would be most appreciated.
    Nick
    A little help with a polizei documentA little help with a polizei document

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A little help with a polizei document
    P
    Many

It's a form for writing down incoming communications (transmitted by telephone, radio or visual signals).

Thank you very much HPL!