Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Mega Rare - Perhaps most unique/rare item in my collection

Article about: Alright you guys, I was going to share the rest of my collection which includes over 100 concentration camp notes, documents, other rare Axis collar boards/patches, Battle of the Bulge items

Tristan
    ?

Alright you guys, I was going to share the rest of my collection which includes over 100 concentration camp notes, documents, other rare Axis collar boards/patches, Battle of the Bulge items, 116th panzer uniform memorabilia, my dagger collection, etc. But I don't need to waste my time. And Glenn, I said 75% are idiots. You can tell since only 10% of the responses are from the same people

2. # ADS

I can take the same sign leave it outside for 2 weeks than put it on gravel and stomp on it and BAM!! I got myself a sign from 1945

Tristan; don't get your knickers in the twist and start to call members names, members with alot of knowledge who just want to help you and share their knowledge.

Quote by Munich View Post
    Sorry for the bad news but this is a post war German high voltage sign still being use today.
    I just saw one yesterday hunting rabbits.
    You should ask for your money back
    You betcha. Someone needs to sanitize this thread or just put it somewhere else, please.

As noted, for anyone who has spent any time in Europe, this kind of high voltage sign is seen everywhere.

It is further proof that this "scull" mania leads to all sorts of clap trap and takes away from serious endeavor.

?

Quote by Tristan View Post
    Doug - You are a fool, I am removing myself from this blog - are you kidding me? Is the letter fake too? The feldpost number? The entire family? Seriously Doug, how drunk are you right now? I HAVE OVER 20 LETTERS FROM THIS SOLDIER... EVEN The Smithsonian Museum in DC has a letter from this individual WITH THE SAME SEAL PURCHASED FROM THE SAME SELLER I BOUGHT FROM. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT EACH SEAL/STAMP IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT, YOU ARE AN IDIOT
    I've got some amazing SS toilet paper I can sell you. From a researched SS officer, no less. He has letters in the Imperial War Museum and if you give me 10 minutes I will show you a pic of the seal on his letters. I need to light a candle first.

Cheers
    From one idiot to another.

Doug the Fool.

Tristan
    ?

another stamp
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mega Rare - Perhaps most unique/rare item in my collection  

Doug - You are a fool, I am removing myself from this blog - are you kidding me? Is the letter fake too? The feldpost number? The entire family? Seriously Doug, how drunk are you right now? I HAVE OVER 20 LETTERS FROM THIS SOLDIER... EVEN The Smithsonian Museum in DC has a letter from this individual WITH THE SAME SEAL PURCHASED FROM THE SAME SELLER I BOUGHT FROM. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT EACH SEAL/STAMP IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT, YOU ARE AN IDIOT
    Ohh, Thank you and good by! Ask a question and do not like the answer and loose all respect! Well done!!! Doug is one of the most respected fellows in these areas and that's the all the thanks you can offer? I am no "oracle" but even I detect trash every now and again, Leon.

Alright you guys, I was going to share the rest of my collection which includes over 100 concentration camp notes, documents, other rare Axis collar boards/patches, Battle of the Bulge items, 116th panzer uniform memorabilia, my dagger collection, etc. But I don't need to waste my time. And Glenn, I said 75% are idiots. You can tell since only 10% of the responses are from the same people
    This sort of post is grounds for disciplinary action and I ask the moderators to take appropriate measures.

Happy new year.

?

I give in. There's no chance we can stand up to all that.

F-B as I said, slap a scull on toilet paper and it sells.

Time to shut this one down for now, perhaps it will be reopened later after some thought.

Just a last comment beside the name calling which is not allowed here, but Radio carbon dating is not accurate enough to enable items from the period in question to be tested with any accuracy, even if multiple samples are used to try wiggle matching or the use of the latest technique of Bayesian statistics.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast