Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Municipal Tschako - again.

Article about: You might recall this one from a few weeks back, posted by RZM. I took it off his hands and am pleased with it. A few more moth holes than I would like but all in all it's a nice all origina

Default Municipal Tschako - again.

You might recall this one from a few weeks back, posted by RZM. I took it off his hands and am pleased with it. A few more moth holes than I would like but all in all it's a nice all original (I do believe) piece. Now, to find a rural version.....and then officers versions of both. Just takes money, right folks?

Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.Municipal Tschako - again.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Municipal Tschako - again.
    P
    Many

Verrrry cool man, such a good looking bit of headgear, and yours is so crisp. I'm envious Nice detailed pics for reference too.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Verrrry cool man, such a good looking bit of headgear, and yours is so crisp. I'm envious Nice detailed pics for reference too.
    Thanks, Andy. My new camera lens arrived, finally. Only took about 4 months.

Wow you really disected that sucker for the photo shoot and I like it! It looks just like mine, and moths loved these, I am beginning to think that moth holes are accepted on tschakos lol. I want a parade plum for mine, red black or white, they all look good but hard to find, maybe a repro plum but I never saw one for sale either.

You did well I would have bought it also but I have a lack of extra funds since I already have one.
    Great lid to havecongrats.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    You did well I would have bought it also but I have a lack of extra funds since I already have one.
    Great lid to havecongrats.

Eric
    Thanks, Eric. And thanks for not buying it, lol. I have wanted one but hadn't really looked for one. Just happened to have the cash when this one came along. I'm very pleased with it.

Eric, I forgot to ask, since you are in Missouri, are you one of the rodeo clowns that has to go to sensitivity training?

sensitivity training? rodeo clown Not sure what you mean? I had a ex that would fall under that but that has been a few years.LOL:

This is not my cup of Tea so I do not see it. Got enough crap to deal with here nice cap and you have half the price in it as mine though not same condition.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast