Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help! German police uniform

Article about: Hi Gents, whats your opinions on this blouse, can you tell me the rank on shoulder boards and placement of one who wore it? Thank you! Regards Thomas

Default Need Help! German police uniform

Hi Gents,

whats your opinions on this blouse, can you tell me the rank on shoulder boards and placement of one who wore it?

Need Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniformNeed Help! German police uniform

Thank you!

Regards Thomas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help! German police uniform
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

I believe the rank is Meister of the Gendarmerie , but police isn't strong point .

moved to the Deutsche Polizei Forum
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

its a nice tunic of the gendarmerie

Agreed. tunic is indeed a Gendarmerie and is the rank of Major der Polizei I believe.

The rank is for a Meister der Gendarmerie. This is the highest NCO rank and was eligible to wear Officer's cords on his visor cap.

Need Help! German police uniform

A very nice tunic by the way!