Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Oberwachmeister Polizei Jacket

Article about: Hello, I have found a Oberwachmeister Polizei jacket that I am considering purchasing. I would like opinions on if everything appears to be good with the jacket and is it an original WW2 Era

Default Oberwachmeister Polizei Jacket

Hello, I have found a Oberwachmeister Polizei jacket that I am considering purchasing. I would like opinions on if everything appears to be good with the jacket and is it an original WW2 Era. It is marked internally. Also, does the arm eagle look ok? Thanks for the help!

Oberwachmeister Polizei JacketOberwachmeister Polizei JacketOberwachmeister Polizei JacketOberwachmeister Polizei JacketOberwachmeister Polizei JacketOberwachmeister Polizei JacketOberwachmeister Polizei JacketOberwachmeister Polizei Jacket

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oberwachmeister Polizei Jacket
    P
    Many

Do the shoulder boards look ok?

What doesnt look Ok..is the use of 2 user names with the same IP address. This is against forum rules and a misuse of resources.

I dont know what your game is but it failed
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-23-2016 at 12:18 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill