Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Police "Crusher Type" Officers visor

Article about: Its an amazing cap. One of the nicest (and rarest!) crushers I have seen. Cheers, Pat

?

Default Re: Police "Crusher Type" Officers visor

Its an amazing cap. One of the nicest (and rarest!) crushers I have seen.

Cheers, Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police "Crusher Type" Officers visor
    P
    Many

Quote by allan View Post
    Excellent visor, great condition.....would it be rude to ask a ball park value, (as I am looking for one of these on my Police item wishlist, my late Opa was part of the 6th SS Police Regiment, so i collect a few police bits for that reason).
    regards
    AL
    I believe your quest will be quite difficult. I have been collecting a very long time and this is the first Police crusher I have ever seen. If you ask the wrong people, I am sure they can arrange to have one made for you!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

It is the only one I have ever seen as well. They are rare, even in period pictures.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

What an incredible crusher, congrats!!!

Figured I add pics of it's brother with orange piping. I handled this cap at a military show in Germany. It had a green capband mounted loosely above the brown one. Pretty ugly. The job was period done of course, still I asked the dealer if there was more info about the owner and guess what, he had received EVERYTHING from the widow. The officer made it to Oberstleutnant of the Feldgendarmerie and was KIA retreating in late 1944/early 1945 (don't recall exactly). He had sold everything separately incl. the photo albums with this cap in wear.

The cap didn't sell like this of course and I kept bugging him about it until he pulled out two blurry scans of it in wear that he had kept. We still couldn't agree on a price so I gave up at a certain point. Half a year later, I saw that he had delivered to a German auction house where this incredible piece sold for WAY LESS than an ordinary Infantry crusher.

Kurt

?

more:

?

the capband:

?

And the cap in wear...

Geb
    ?

Ewha...Very Nice ..

One has to love this hobby that it is as much like a multi faceted diamond that seems to surprise many when it shows itself another glint of light.

Thats what I appreciate about rare items such as these.
    The III Reich time period is alot larger than we know.
    Nice to see this rare cap.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

If only it had orange piping, and not green, it would have been so cool.

The sweetest Police cap I have seen this side of a General der Polizei Tschako

Congrats

Jamie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2