Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Police Officer's Grade Sleeve Eagles

Article about: Hello, Presented here is a short discussion of civil police officer's grade sleeve eagles. For the most part officer's eagle were always hand embroidered in bullion, gold for Wasserschutzpol

W.Unland
    ?

Default Re: Police Officer's Grade Sleeve Eagles

And here is the more typical short legged template and an eagle of the type that would be produced using it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police Officer's Grade Sleeve Eagles  

2. # ADS

W.Unland
    ?

Conspicuously missing from this discussion are the gold Wasserschutzpolizei and general's sleeve eagles. I have never been able to acquire examples of these. Here is a photo of a WSP NCO's bullion cap eagle which will give the viewer an idea of what these might look like.

Thanks for looking, and I would encourage anyone having other examples to share to please add to this post.

Best regards,
    Bill Unland
    Attached Images Attached Images Police Officer's Grade Sleeve Eagles 

Nice eagles! I have always be curious about this eagle if it's real or not. looks like you have the knowledge. I also add photos of the police majors ( orange recruiting offices?) custom tailored tunic, French-cut made? Talk soon. Shane.

I have been told by many that this eagle is not original. I'm can't say I believe that 100% because of the source, but that is neither here nor there.

Even if it is fake, it shows the style of the WSP eagle. I post just for the sake of example.

Let me know when you start a thread of eagles with district names. That's more my game anyways.

-Martin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police Officer's Grade Sleeve Eagles  

Default German police sleeve eagle on wrap

Hi i been trying to figure out if this police officers sleeve eagle is original and a good example to the period 1933-1945. I have seen numerous examples but haven't found one that is identical. I still need to pick up a copy of Uniforms, organization and history of the German police. But I would really appreciate if someone could reassure me that this sleeve eagle is a true example or not.
    Thank you
    Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police Officer's Grade Sleeve Eagles   Police Officer's Grade Sleeve Eagles  

?

General officer eagle .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2