Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei insignia help needed

Article about: This one to me looks good but would value an opinion as to whether it is genuine. It is made by OGL. Is this an original? Many thanks

Default Polizei insignia help needed

This one to me looks good but would value an opinion as to whether it is genuine. It is made by OGL. Is this an original? Many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei insignia help needed   Polizei insignia help needed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei insignia help needed
    P
    Many

Yeah a fine 2nd pattern Polizei cap eagle (1936 onwards).

Personally I would wait and try to find one which has the prongs intact, I don't believe there would be much difference in the value, I'm just a sucker for complete things.

Cheers

Jamie

Thank you Jamie. Had this one a while now but just wanted to check that it was good. O have one somewhere with the prongs I think. This was from a boot sale near me.

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Yeah a fine 2nd pattern Polizei cap eagle (1936 onwards).

Personally I would wait and try to find one which has the prongs intact, I don't believe there would be much difference in the value, I'm just a sucker for complete things.

Cheers

Jamie
    Yep, a good 2nd pattern (Enlisted / other ranks quality) as Jamie says.

These are not rare and you should find very good even mint examples for a reasonable sum.

Here are three that I have in my collection for comparison.

Polizei insignia help neededPolizei insignia help neededPolizei insignia help neededPolizei insignia help neededPolizei insignia help neededPolizei insignia help needed

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 05-26-2019 at 11:59 AM. Reason: remove duplicate images
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Thank you Mark
    You have some really nice badges there. I particularly like your first badge.

I see I'm gonna have to take a new photo of my cap eagles and we can begin a bun fight mwha ha haaa