Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Schutzpolizei spare collar?

Article about: Looking at this one for rounding out a display, to be displayed at the base of a Polizei helmet, and just wanted to get some input as I've never seen this kind of thing before on its own. A

Default Schutzpolizei spare collar?

Looking at this one for rounding out a display, to be displayed at the base of a Polizei helmet, and just wanted to get some input as I've never seen this kind of thing before on its own. A tunic is out of the question right now as I simply do not have the space, if I could I would... believe me. So, this would kind of be the next best thing.

So, is this whole thing this period? I never knew these came/could come separately... but, then again, I'm NOT a collector of TR cloth (not yet anyway). All I've been able to figure is that the tabs might be real and that the colors of the collar in general seem to be correct.

Any and all help appreciated very much, as always!

Schutzpolizei spare collar?Schutzpolizei spare collar?Schutzpolizei spare collar?Schutzpolizei spare collar?Schutzpolizei spare collar?Schutzpolizei spare collar?Schutzpolizei spare collar?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schutzpolizei spare collar?
    P
    Many

These would not come as "spares". This will be a unused uniform part perhaps taken from a tailors shop.

Certainly original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you very much for enlightening me on the subject, Ade!

?

This could be just cut off insignia. Some GI didn't want to carry around a whole tunic so he just cut off the collar. Here is some Fire police insignia that was cutoff.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schutzpolizei spare collar?  

I caved and got this one as I don't have room for a complete tunic anyway --- will look nicely mounted underneath my SS - Police helmet. Thanks again for the assistance given here, this will actually be my first piece of cloth insignia (unless armbands count as such)!

The positioning and way the Staatspolizei sash is displayed in the background is rather temporary but here's how the Schutzpolizei collar is currently displayed.

Schutzpolizei spare collar?