Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS Police Genera;s tunic opinions.

Article about: Could I please get opinions on this SS Police generals tunic. I am debating purchasing but due to being burnt I would like to triple check that its all original and not made to look so. Any

?

Default SS Police Genera;s tunic opinions.

Could I please get opinions on this SS Police generals tunic. I am debating purchasing but due to being burnt I would like to triple check that its all original and not made to look so. Any information about it would be most useful. Also what is the current market value if anyone would hazard a guess.

SS Police Genera;s tunic opinions.SS Police Genera;s tunic opinions.SS Police Genera;s tunic opinions.SS Police Genera;s tunic opinions.SS Police Genera;s tunic opinions.SS Police Genera;s tunic opinions.SS Police Genera;s tunic opinions.SS Police Genera;s tunic opinions.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Police Genera;s tunic opinions.
    P
    Many

?

it's hard to tell with these photos if the insignias are ok . I have an open collar general police tunic with the same insignia which were worn before 1942 . After this date a police general was wearing same insignias than SS general but with a green background instead of black . The sleeve eagle is wrong for this tunic as well . Please find the link for the right eagle Police sleeve eagle
    Also I am not sure if the runes patch has to be there for a tunic from before 1942 ...

Is this coming from Ulric of england web site ? be careful I have seen some fake sold on this web site like this kratzchen GERMAN CAP
    Opinions of this Leib-Husaren Regt Nr 2 Enlisted Krätzchen?
    Last edited by notton; 01-09-2019 at 12:55 AM.

?

I don't like the look of this tunic at all- particularly the cut, and the material, but also the combination of insignia...

?

You are right Arran I did notice the material ! Terrible material .

Quote by Arran View Post
    I don't like the look of this tunic at all- particularly the cut, and the material, but also the combination of insignia...
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Police Genera;s tunic opinions.