Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

They keep getting better! Anyone need a fake Gendarmerie Tunic?!

Article about: Was browsing Ebay Germany. Found this tunic. Something tasted sour to me. I realized that the interior liner looks brand new. Then I realized the sleeve liner is a bad copy and the "lin

Default They keep getting better! Anyone need a fake Gendarmerie Tunic?!

Was browsing Ebay Germany. Found this tunic. Something tasted sour to me. I realized that the interior liner looks brand new. Then I realized the sleeve liner is a bad copy and the "lines" are ALL WRONG.

Uniformjacke Polizei aus WK2 - Kammer gestempelt | eBay

FORUM BEWARE!

-Martin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement They keep getting better! Anyone need a fake Gendarmerie Tunic?!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: They keep getting better! Anyone need a fake Gendarmerie Tunic?!

Please post the pictures to the thread. When the auction is over this thread will be useless.
    Thanks.

Looks fine until you see the inside. VERY nice stamp here, right?!

Besides looking brand new, the interior has one big "give away". The black lines on the white sleeve liner are FAR too large. If not for this, I MIGHT have thought this was an amazing unissued tunic! But what does mother say about something too good to be true?!

Here is a pic of a tunic I sold. I had it on Ioffer, but this is my pic and tunic. See the lines on the sleeve liner?!

So in conclusion, the fakers are getting better and better! For a short while even I was fooled. It might have really "stunk" when in person, but all they have to do is get it "good enough" to sell online and someone is DUPED!

-Martin

Final price 302 Euro!