Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

tunic polizei

Article about: Hello everyone I am new to the forum and I start with identification of tunic polizei have the information you can be on my tunic polizei thank you to you dear friends

?

Default tunic polizei

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and I start with identification of tunic polizei have the information you can be on my tunic polizei thank you to you dear friends

tunic polizeitunic polizeitunic polizeitunic polizeitunic polizeitunic polizeitunic polizeitunic polizeitunic polizeitunic polizeitunic polizeitunic polizeitunic polizei

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement tunic polizei
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: tunic polizei

here is another picture of a marking that I have found on the tunic can be you know thank you

Attachment 377161

I think this MAY BE put together. Someone may have tried to make this look like a late war police combat tunic. However, rather than the generic gray BeVo eagle, they used a gray admin eagle. That eagle is actually worth some money. Between $100 and $200.

All the insignia is original and correct. The rank is Hauptwachtmeister, or SGT 1st Class. There is another possibility. That is, that this really is a late war combat tunic and they used what was available, which was a gray admin eagle rather than a gray BeVo eagle.

I hate to say this, but unless we were there when it happened, you can tell you for sure? There are many pictures during the war of people wearing incorrect insignia. I could go either way. The insignia itself is original.

-Martin

Nice tunic you have there.

Despite the slight mis match of insignia, I would have no qualms with this tunic as all of the insignia seems to meld together and it is in really nice condition.

I think that you should appreciate it as it is.

Quote by martinsuper View Post
    I think this MAY BE put together. Someone may have tried to make this look like a late war police combat tunic. However, rather than the generic gray BeVo eagle, they used a gray admin eagle. ...There is another possibility. ...I hate to say this, but unless we were there when it happened, you can tell you for sure? ...-Martin
    The tunic is the lightweight, summer variation of the Police Feldbluse neuer Art, i.e. the Police field blouse introduced in 1942. This was manufactured in mottled-green half-linen , in green denim (kinda bottle-green hue) and HBT of the usual Police green shade. I've owned (and still own) a few specimens of all the three qualities. In particular, the straight pocket flaps indicate production between 1943 and 1944.
    The sleeve eagle is the standard, general service woven sleeve eagle introduced in mid-war for both wool and lightweight ORs' field blouses irrespective of the Police branch.
    An absolutely textbook specimen.
    MP