Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waterpolice Armband with Bremerhaven...Is this one original?

Article about: This is one of several armbands that came in but I'm having a difficult time tracking down an exact match for a Bremerhaven example on the internet. This one is made of rayon but isn't sewn

?

Default Waterpolice Armband with Bremerhaven...Is this one original?

This is one of several armbands that came in but I'm having a difficult time tracking down an exact match for a Bremerhaven example on the internet. This one is made of rayon but isn't sewn together on the back.

Waterpolice Armband with Bremerhaven...Is this one original?Waterpolice Armband with Bremerhaven...Is this one original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waterpolice Armband with Bremerhaven...Is this one original?
    P
    Many

Quote by phfr View Post
    <> I'm having a difficult time tracking down an exact match for a Bremerhaven example on the internet. <>
    No wonder, either on the InterNet or in primary sources, as this armlet is fantasy. It was sold for little money +30 years ago by the now defunct US company Globe Militaria Inc. along with other specimens with different port names. I got also a brown armlet with orange Polizei-style eagle and "Feldpolizei" lettering, made exactly the same way. Wasserschutzpolizei national emblems didn’t display the name of the HQ location, incidentally.
    MP

Quote by MarcoPennisi View Post
    No wonder, either on the InterNet or in primary sources, as this armlet is fantasy. It was sold for little money +30 years ago by the now defunct US company Globe Militaria Inc. along with other specimens with different port names. I got also a brown armlet with orange Polizei-style eagle and "Feldpolizei" lettering, made exactly the same way. Wasserschutzpolizei national emblems didn’t display the name of the HQ location, incidentally.
    MP
    Wow !! Globe Militaria...5th st. Brooklyn N.Y. I used to drive there in the mid to late 70's. Still have a ratty old Heer tunic I bought for $42.00. He had boxes of ratty tunics imported in from Italy. I saw the postage labels on the boxes. Must have had 70-80 of them, all different models in ratty to "decent" condition. All were $42.00. I remember tearing thru the boxes looking for one or two that were nice.

Thanks for posting, brought back some memories