Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Polizei Uniform

Article about: Hello, I am considering purchasing a WW2 Era German Polizei uniform but before I do I would like opinions based on the photos provided if the uniform looks to be original WW2 Era and authent

Default WW2 Polizei Uniform

Hello, I am considering purchasing a WW2 Era German Polizei uniform but before I do I would like opinions based on the photos provided if the uniform looks to be original WW2 Era and authentic. Thanks for the help.
    WW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei UniformWW2 Polizei Uniform

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Polizei Uniform
    P
    Many

?

Nice Police uniform.

This is a nice and IMO, original Schupo Hauptman's tunic. The eagle might be postwar applied, hard to tell from photos and I believe it's original pre 45, but odd embroidery and zig-zag sewn to tunic is a bit different too. Most Police tunics were stripped of the sleeve insignia after the war, replaced insignia does not affect the value as long as it's appropriate and original to the period. Can't comment on the cloth SS membership rune abzeichen. Nice ensemble.

Marcus

all looks fine to me.nice one.