Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

3 Red Army Buckles - What´s the diference ??

Article about: Look at those soviet-buckles that i´ve got today. They look quite the same, but have slight differences, specially in their colour. I am very curious to know what they really are.. maybe fro

Default 3 Red Army Buckles - What´s the diference ??

Look at those soviet-buckles that i´ve got today. They look quite the same, but have slight differences, specially in their colour. I am very curious to know what they really are.. maybe from different eras? Did i do well paying 11 bucks? I hope that at least one is from WW II, so i can put it with an ssh40 helmet... Oh yeah. Any comments are welcome..

3  Red Army Buckles - What´s the diference ??

3  Red Army Buckles - What´s the diference ??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3  Red Army Buckles - What´s the diference ??
    P
    Many

Default Re: 3 Red Army Buckles - What´s the diference ??

$11 is fine!

They are all post war issue. 1950's to the late 1980's. I think the plain zinc coloured one is the most modern and the brass one being the oldest.

Cheers, Ade.

Dom
    ?

Personally, I would say 1960's to the 1990's.
    After the war the first buckles are reversed, the hammer and sickle are different.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3  Red Army Buckles - What´s the diference ??   3  Red Army Buckles - What´s the diference ??  

Comrades, The Zinc Buckle is used on the Webbing Working Dress Belt, but as it has the old grey paint on it, it could be an early Field belt used with the first ,I believe Russian collectors call the 56 Equipment, you know when the Yoke etc replaced the GPW style gear.)

All its metal work was grey painted, then later Olive Green.

Cool Re: 3 Red Army Buckles - What´s the diference ??

Quote by People's Army View Post
    Comrades, The Zinc Buckle is used on the Webbing Working Dress Belt, but as it has the old grey paint on it, it could be an early Field belt used with the first ,I believe Russian collectors call the 56 Equipment, you know when the Yoke etc replaced the GPW style gear.)

All its metal work was grey painted, then later Olive Green.
    Great info, thanxx.. Webbing working dress belt.. i was not even aware that this existed. So the white one go with fabric belts, the other one with leather, i guess. So which one is the oldest one? The golden brass buckle or the white one ?
    And the olive green one is the newest, right?

На здоровье !!!!