Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

For Ade

Article about: Wow, from the looks of that lower hit, I bet he is glad he was wearing that armor! Ralph.

Default For Ade

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement For Ade
    P
    Many

Wow, from the looks of that lower hit, I bet he is glad he was wearing that armor!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I Think Ade have such piece of armor.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

If Les got pi$$ed it wouldn't do him a damned bit of good.

I wonder what happened to him. His chances as a POW were not great and if he was freed by his compatriots it would possibly be worse, the way they looked upon red army troops who surrendered. No wonder he looks miserable.

The German looks impressed by his lucky escape below the belt too.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    I wonder what happened to him. His chances as a POW were not great and if he was freed by his compatriots it would possibly be worse, the way they looked upon red army troops who surrendered. No wonder he looks miserable.

The German looks impressed by his lucky escape below the belt too.
    I seem to recall the German Field Marschall von Reichenau gave an order that all female Russian snipers/combatants were to be executed if they were captured alive, ergo,I don't fancy his chances...., and the look on his face and furrowed brow shows he knows it's not even minutes away coming.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw the image. Maybe penetration was a more humane option in the end for this gent.
    Anyway if the Nazi's didn't have their way with him Stalin would have on his return home.

Great image

All the best
    Dave

Having a quick look around the web on the matter, basically it appears neither side took snipers prisoner, such was the climate of hate and loathing for them on both sides. There are cases of Russian troops torturing enemy snipers to death because of this.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    Maybe penetration was a more humane option in the end for this gent.
    Steady on Dave mate.

oppps.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast