Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

BN Tch with mask 08

Article about: This is just a modification of previous type, absolutely the same filter, but some modifications on the mask itself- the eyglasses starts to be a bigger size and a new valve system with horn

?

Default BN Tch with mask 08

This is just a modification of previous type, absolutely the same filter, but some modifications on the mask itself- the eyglasses starts to be a bigger size and a new valve system with horn inside for ventilation of the glasses. The new designed bag was made in 1939 ( seen examples are all stamped 1939 year) but the old type of bag was also produced till 1941 year. No external pockets, due of changed to the steel construction box for decontomination kit, instead of cardboard box.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BN Tch with mask 08   BN Tch with mask 08  

BN Tch with mask 08   BN Tch with mask 08  

Attached Images Attached Images BN Tch with mask 08  BN Tch with mask 08  BN Tch with mask 08  BN Tch with mask 08  BN Tch with mask 08  BN Tch with mask 08  BN Tch with mask 08  BN Tch with mask 08 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BN Tch with mask 08
    P
    Many

Default Re: BN Tch with mask 08

Nice carry bag Dimas... This variation is not common. We had one when I was helping our mutal friend Thomas S. but it was in terrible condition. Very nice.

Mike

That pattern bag, which I had not seen before, looks to be inspired by the British respirator bag.

Cheers, Ade.

Ade,

I agree that this style seems influenced by the Britsh type. I have one that closes with snaps as Dimas' does, but it lacks the metal grommets in the pouch floor.

Mike