Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Could anyone please help me identify this? I only know it's Soviet and has to do with electricity

Article about: Here i leave some photos for you guys to look, i can't take better photos, i have a bad camera. Help is really appreciated!

Christian
    ?

Default Could anyone please help me identify this? I only know it's Soviet and has to do with electricity

Here i leave some photos for you guys to look, i can't take better photos, i have a bad camera. Help is really appreciated!Could anyone please help me identify this? I only know it's Soviet and has to do with electricityCould anyone please help me identify this? I only know it's Soviet and has to do with electricityCould anyone please help me identify this? I only know it's Soviet and has to do with electricityCould anyone please help me identify this? I only know it's Soviet and has to do with electricityCould anyone please help me identify this? I only know it's Soviet and has to do with electricityCould anyone please help me identify this? I only know it's Soviet and has to do with electricityCould anyone please help me identify this? I only know it's Soviet and has to do with electricityCould anyone please help me identify this? I only know it's Soviet and has to do with electricityCould anyone please help me identify this? I only know it's Soviet and has to do with electricityCould anyone please help me identify this? I only know it's Soviet and has to do with electricity

2. # ADS