Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Is This A Genunine Date Stamp? TT-33 Holster

Article about: Hi, is this a real date -mfg. stamp on this holster? It looks to nice & newly applied to me. I think the holster may be post war also, not sure if they used this shiny type of fake leath

Default Re: Is This A Genunine Date Stamp? TT-33 Holster

Quote by Dimas View Post
    This is a unifersal holster, the stamps are very strange, but the holster looks OK, even I have never seen that kind of materials used, but the material looks good to me
    Hello Dimas! thanks for clarifying the the use of these style holsters. That is what I thought also, they are "universal".

I have collected WW2 pistols along time, and always look at Russian/Soviet holsters, and I have never seen this exact material either in this time period of date stamp 1941.

The seller says he has about 10 of these same holsters that are ink stamped with dates.

I will ask for more pictures of the date/maker stamps on the other holsters.

It will be interesting to see if the stamps are all as "nice and clear" like this holster I posted. That might give a clue to originality of the ink stamps.

What do you think??

I would like one for my collection if they are real, and war period holsters.

Regards, Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is This A Genunine Date Stamp?  TT-33 Holster
    P
    Many

[QUOTE=Sokol;71918]That's some nonsense, the first letter is not even Cyrillic, but a W. And the rest make no word, no meaning, just random letters tossed there.

Are you 100% positive that the stamp does not contain proper cyrilic letters?

Could the "W" be a number? I know the number 5 looks like a "B" in cyrilic I think?

Regards, Steve

This is a universal holster for TT - Nagano, with an original stamp 1941 of the artificial skin, the material enters the archaeological sources, and also on the universal rifle pouches. The first line translates as saddlery leather factory name.

Sorry for my English, for me talking to you Google translator

Text is stamped to read in Russian (decrease) ШОР(но)КОЖ(евенная фабрика) ShOR(no)KOZh(evennaya factory), so it was taken in those years

Quote by allesandra View Post
    Text is stamped to read in Russian (decrease) ШОР(но)КОЖ(евенная фабрика) ShOR(no)KOZh(evennaya factory), so it was taken in those years
    Hello Allesandra, thank you very much for the translation. What do you mean " so it was taken in those years" and " the material enters the archaeological sources"

I do not understand?

Regards, Steve

"archaeological sources" are items found on the ground fighting
    In the prewar years, it was called the industrial enterprises by the suffixes "SHORKOZH" - one of those titles, another option ШОР(но)КОЖ(евенный трест) (ShORnoKOZhevenny trest) Saddlery leather Trust

Quote by allesandra View Post
    "archaeological sources" are items found on the ground fighting
    In the prewar years, it was called prepriyatiya word suffixes "SHORKOZH" - one of those titles, another option ShORnoKOZhevenny Trust

HaHa, do not laugh too much. Let me know if this works good.
    Steve

Привет Allesandra, я также имею компьютерного переводчика. "SDL". Спасибо за помощь с этой кобурой. Я собрал оружие Второй мировой войны и пистолеты долгое время, и не видел эту специфическую ткань прежде. Очень интересная информация для меня, американского сборщика.

Я сделал пост неделю, назад показывая мой nagant и tokarev пистолеты. Вы можете смотреть и видеть мой пост, если Вы любите советские пистолеты.

Пожалуйста скажите мне если эти хорошие работы переводчика. Я использовал это, чтобы общаться с другом, которого я сделал в Латвии. Это, кажется, работает хорошо, но делает, чтобы говорить забавное.

Наилучшие пожелания. Стив

Отвечу вам по русски и по английски с электронным переводом, можете сравнить качество перевода. в коллекционировании меня больше привлекает женская униформа, медицинские и личные вещи, снаряжение и оружие по остаточному принципу.

Answer on the Russian and English with an electronic translate, you can compare the quality of the translation. in collecting attracts me more female uniform, medical and personal items, equipment and weapons as a residual.

Here, try this site, http://ets6.freetranslation.com/ please copy and paste the Russian I wrote above.

You use google translate? I will look for it.

Steven

At Google is not very good translation. На Гугле не очень хороший перевод

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast