Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Is This A Genunine Date Stamp? TT-33 Holster

Article about: Hi, is this a real date -mfg. stamp on this holster? It looks to nice & newly applied to me. I think the holster may be post war also, not sure if they used this shiny type of fake leath

Default Re: Is This A Genunine Date Stamp? TT-33 Holster

Quote by allesandra View Post
    Отвечу вам по русски и по английски с электронным переводом, можете сравнить качество перевода. в коллекционировании меня больше привлекает женская униформа, медицинские и личные вещи, снаряжение и оружие по остаточному принципу.

Answer on the Russian and English with an electronic translate, you can compare the quality of the translation. in collecting attracts me more female uniform, medical and personal items, equipment and weapons as a residual.
    Здравствуйте allesandra. В настоящее время я использую Google переводчик. Он работает аналогично другим переводчиком. Вы должны набрать очень Basic. Это здорово. Я могу держать окна открытыми, и использовать его, когда на форуме. Это хорошо, потому что тогда человек сможет понять, 100% лучше того, что я прошу или говорю. Она заставляет вас говорят иногда смешно, но я думаю, что сообщение может быть понято. Спасибо за хороший точный перевод в печать. Таким образом, вы считаете это подлинная? Я думаю, так и сейчас с этой новой информации. Очень интересно кобура. Я буду пытаться получить этот пример для моей коллекции. Это достаточно недорогой также, что это слишком хорошая.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is This A Genunine Date Stamp?  TT-33 Holster
    P
    Many

This thread is pretty well hashed out, but I will concur that this is a wartime universal TT/Nagant holster and the shiney linoleum material is 100% OK ... I have a nearly identical one and it came from a huge group of this style holsters we obtained from military stocks when I was working for OstFront Militaria. They are ugly, but genuine wartime.

Quote by Kilroy Was Here View Post
    Hello Dimas! thanks for clarifying the the use of these style holsters. That is what I thought also, they are "universal".

I have collected WW2 pistols along time, and always look at Russian/Soviet holsters, and I have never seen this exact material either in this time period of date stamp 1941.

The seller says he has about 10 of these same holsters that are ink stamped with dates.

I will ask for more pictures of the date/maker stamps on the other holsters.

It will be interesting to see if the stamps are all as "nice and clear" like this holster I posted. That might give a clue to originality of the ink stamps.

What do you think??

I would like one for my collection if they are real, and war period holsters.

Regards, Steve
    Steve ,but tell me what about cleanings rod in this holsert? Where is a "pocket" or place for cleaning rod?
    Regards Tomek

On similar a holsters period of war can be not loops for a ramrod, and in a pocket carried or 14 cartridges for the revolver of Nagant, or holder for the pistol of ТТ and that is why to the ramrod a place will not be there. Regards, Allesandra.

Quote by 1944kam21 View Post
    Steve ,but tell me what about cleanings rod in this holsert? Where is a "pocket" or place for cleaning rod?
    Regards Tomek

Hi Tomek, how are you? Good to hear from you. About the holster question... No, there is not a "pocket" or "loops" for a cleaning rod to be carried.

Regards, Steve

Quote by Wesley's Dad View Post
    This thread is pretty well hashed out, but I will concur that this is a wartime universal TT/Nagant holster and the shiney linoleum material is 100% OK ... I have a nearly identical one and it came from a huge group of this style holsters we obtained from military stocks when I was working for OstFront Militaria. They are ugly, but genuine wartime.
    Hi Michael, yes I agree they are ugly, but that makes it beautiful to me actually. ; ) It is surely 100% wartime holster also.

Regards, Steve

On similar a holsters period of war can be not loops for a ramrod, and in a pocket carried or 14 cartridges for the revolver of Nagant, or holder for the pistol of ТТ and that is why to the ramrod a place will not be there. Regards, Allesandra.

Hello Allesandra, yes, you are correct, no ramrod-cleaning rod for these holsters. I will show my other types of WW2 holsters also when I have the time, I have a couple other types that are interesting and also war dated.

Regards, Steve

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3