Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Krasny Vyborzhetz" canteen cup

Article about: On one of the russian forums I saw an interesting thing - aluminum canteen cup labeled plant "Krasny Vyborzhetz". According to its owner, size and shape are different from the simi

Default "Krasny Vyborzhetz" canteen cup

On one of the russian forums I saw an interesting thing - aluminum canteen cup labeled plant "Krasny Vyborzhetz". According to its owner, size and shape are different from the similar german cup. Release date is unknown, maybe it's fake or early experimental model? In any case, it is interesting.
    "Krasny Vyborzhetz" marked with a red dot:

http://livinghistory.ru/topic/48920-voprosy-o-fliagakh/page-3

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Krasny Vyborzhetz" canteen cup
    P
    Many

It doesnt look like a fake. Soviets have many equipment items, which look very similar to the German (M41 backpack, boots, shovels, M32 belt, map cases, M36 messkit,....). I think, there are many items, which are unexplored yet. This cup is interesting, would be nice to learn, how it can be fix on a Soviet field bottle. Cause the Soviet bottles have an other style without a leather strap.

Wadim, I'm a little interested in the soviet canteens, but never saw the soviet covers, which can be attached to a cup.
    Maybe it is something experimental / tourist?

Where is the factory "Krasny Vyborzhetz", is it in Russia, Belarus or Ukraine? Maybe produced during German occupation in a Soviet factory for Heer? Yes I dont see any Soviet covers too, which can use for this cup. You can just try to use a German Gebirgsjäger leather strap to fix it on a Soviet bottle.

"Krasny Vyborzhetz" - Leningrad / Saint Peterburg.

Have no clue. You can maybe ask in a museum of local history in St. Petersburg.

I think they do not know anything

Very interesting. I have never encountered this canteen cup............ I will open the eye =