Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

New PTRD Bag

Article about: Hi Pete, my bag was made by a member of our living history group (2nd Guards) some years ago. I will try and get it back next month. It is grey canvas material with multiple compartments (lo

Default Re: New PTRD Bag

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Pete, no the bag is French for sure.

They never made a bag to take the clips for the PTRS as far as I know?

The Schuster ones are like Philippe's and are $30 each. I have dealt with them are the products are welll made.

Cheers, Ade.
    ..Do you mean that both bags that Kharkov43 has are French; or just the one with the leather lining..Thank you..got the Schuster site to come up, and looks like very nice stuff...do i just call to place an order? What method of payment do they take? Thanks . Pete

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New PTRD Bag
    P
    Many

Hi Pete, only the leather lined one is French.

Schuster only takes Western Union payment. You can email your order.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Pete, only the leather lined one is French.

Schuster only takes Western Union payment. You can email your order.

Cheers, Ade.
    I've never used Western Union, have no idea how it works. Guess it 's time to learn. I take it they e-mail back the total with shipping , and you then send the payment to them? Thanks. Pete

Hi Pete, here is my old repro PTRD ammo bag, made about 15 -20 years ago by unknown hands. Not perfect by any means.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New PTRD Bag   New PTRD Bag  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Pete, here is my old repro PTRD ammo bag, made about 15 -20 years ago by unknown hands. Not perfect by any means.

Cheers, Ade.
    Fortunately, re-enacting in all eras progresses as we learn more. I have some old civil war haversacks, etc. I keep for sentimental reasons only...I'm not even currently doing Confederate cavalry , but have some equipment now that is more authentic than was available back then .. Pete

Hi all, I am new here and am looking for an original 14.5 ammo bag for my PTRD and PTRS. Any help in locating one would be greatly appreciated.....

Quote by Missing Something View Post
    Hi all, I am new here and am looking for an original 14.5 ammo bag for my PTRD and PTRS. Any help in locating one would be greatly appreciated.....
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    As we frown on the buying and selling of items on the regular forum, we do have a wanted section in our Classifieds section on the main page where you can post what you are looking for.
    Wanted- German Militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello,two bags for ammo 14,5m/m "in action",on this color picture...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New PTRD Bag  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4