Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Rare Officers Pack

Article about: According to Shalito #2, this is 1936 pattern officer's knapsack. I acquired this one a number of years ago and have not seen another one offered for sale since. It is very salty with numero

Default Rare Officers Pack

According to Shalito #2, this is 1936 pattern officer's knapsack. I acquired this one a number of years ago and have not seen another one offered for sale since. It is very salty with numerous repairs. Most of the fur is missing from the seal skin reverse. Despite the hard use, the leather is good and the pack is 100% complete, it even has the rear belt hook. Most Soviet packs are tough to find in nice condition, but this one seems particularly difficult to find in any condition.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Officers Pack   Rare Officers Pack  

Rare Officers Pack   Rare Officers Pack  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare Officers Pack
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rare Officers Pack

Hi Mike, this is a super pack. How did I miss this first time around? Fantastic to see.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Rare Officers Pack

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Mike, this is a super pack. How did I miss this first time around? Fantastic to see.

Cheers, Ade.
    Ade, I was lucky to get this one early in my association with OstFront Militaria. I don't know how you missed this one first time around, but you should have seen the one I missed when a Finnish collector liquidated his collection last summer on eBay. Made this one look like tramp luggage.