Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Rccent Finds: SVT Related and Gas Kit.

Article about: Picked up these SVT items from a guy locally. Was the most excited about the cleaning kit. The tool kit came with duplicate tools, so will trade or sell those off. The bayonet is a Tula, loo

Default Rccent Finds: SVT Related and Gas Kit.

Picked up these SVT items from a guy locally. Was the most excited about the cleaning kit. The tool kit came with duplicate tools, so will trade or sell those off. The bayonet is a Tula, looks like a mid war type two blade. The magazines are always a welcome item, shot my SVT40 rifle on Wednesday.

The gas de-con kit is in excellent condition, will go with my earlier paste board example. If it's the real deal, worth it.

Got lucky for a change on the SVT items, seldom happens to me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rccent Finds: SVT Related and Gas Kit.   Rccent Finds: SVT Related and Gas Kit.  

Rccent Finds: SVT Related and Gas Kit.   Rccent Finds: SVT Related and Gas Kit.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rccent Finds: SVT Related and Gas Kit.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rccent Finds: SVT Related and Gas Kit.

These are all excellent finds. Well done.

Cheers, Ade.