Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RPG-40, training cutout version.

Article about: I got this RPG-40 cutout grenade a little while ago, and I was wondering whether it's a Soviet WWII era one or some later production? The fuze comes out from it and the fuze is made out of w

?

Default RPG-40, training cutout version.

I got this RPG-40 cutout grenade a little while ago, and I was wondering whether it's a Soviet WWII era one or some later production? The fuze comes out from it and the fuze is made out of wood. Any help on this one would be appreciated! I've personally never seen one like this before.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RPG-40, training cutout version.   RPG-40, training cutout version.  

RPG-40, training cutout version.   RPG-40, training cutout version.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RPG-40, training cutout version.
    P
    Many

?

Any opinions on this piece would be appreciated a lot, even if they are just ideas!

Hello, I tend to postwar. The green hue is not a wartime color. (Just an idea...)

?

There is dark green paint under the light blue paint of the top part though. Maybe it was just painted in different colors to mark the different parts? blue for explosive part, yellow for the explosive charge and then the handle was kept as green?

"..Grenade RPG-40 was in service with the Soviet army until the end of World War II, and even for some time after its completion".
    I think, it's early postwar.

There sells a similar:

http://www.magnum.kiev.ua/product/1434

?

That looks a lot like the one that I have! Thank you for identifying it! Any ideas on what country it could be from? The website doesn't really make sense to me. x:

Soviet Union?!

I think the Soviet Union.

?

Okay, thank you a lot! Was just wondering, since the RPG-40 was used by several countries.

The abbreviation on the grenade body - "УЧ-Р" - ("training-cutout granate") - in Russian language. "РПГ-40" - also russian.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast