Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Russian Child's Gas Mask!!

Article about: I just picked this up the other day. I got it because it just creep'd me out in a way I had to have it..It's cool in a morbid way. Now if something bad goes down, I have my german mask my da

?

Default Russian Child's Gas Mask!!

I just picked this up the other day. I got it because it just creep'd me out in a way I had to have it..It's cool in a morbid way. Now if something bad goes down, I have my german mask my daughter has this one...well it looks like my wife is out of luck!LOL..
    Oh, it came w/ a brand new filter!
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian Child's Gas Mask!!   Russian Child's Gas Mask!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Russian Child's Gas Mask!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Russian Child's Gas Mask!!

Very nice, I used to have one of these too its actual name is a PDF-Sh, they're just about as common as the adult GP5 gas masks that are on the market There are some amazing photographs taken in Pripyat that show whole rooms just full of these masks that are worth checking out

Thanks

Danny

?

Thanks for the info, brother! I'm thinking about putting it on one of my daughters dolls!
    ~Dean

Could be interesting to see how she reacts to that I did the same to my younger cousins dolls with some of the childs gas masks I used to own. She wasnt amused in the slightest

Thanks

Danny

?

heres another shot
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian Child's Gas Mask!!  

?

The surplus store I got this from also has a bunch of Israeli gas masks in the bags still for pretty cheap. There is also a small clear plastic tent and nozzle coming out with filter on the end! Scary to think of having to use one of those!
    ~Dean

The tent with the filter on it sounds like the Pet Protective Shelter, must be quite frightening for the animal getting put into its cage then into what is essentially a big plastic bag. Better than being gassed though........ I have some friends that live in Israel, I think I might even have some photos of them carrying out NBC Drills somewhere and a family photo of them all in their different protective devices, one for the family dog, one for my friend who was a child at the time, one for my friends younger brother who was a baby and then the type worn by their adults. I'll dig it out and scan it then post it on here

Thanks

Danny

?

Yeah Danny, That would be awesome if you did that! Thanks friend for posting here.
    ~Dean