Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

russian pouch for grenade RGD 33

Article about: Here's a couple, the green one has a 1944 date on stamp and is the heavier burlap. The tan one I cannot read and has a pigskin leather backing on the closure. I'm sure the variations are end

Default Re: russian pouch for grenade RGD 33

Both are good original items. Thanks for showing them.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement russian pouch for grenade RGD 33
    P
    Many

Default Re: russian pouch for grenade RGD 33 More Pouch pics!

Hi Tomek, thanks for sharing your pouches. They are nice looking salty originals. Here are a few of my pouches I have found. I will also post some F1-RG42 pouches I have.

The RGD pouch in blue-gray color has a hard re-enforced back. It is an interesting version. The button and string closure is interesting also. It has a nice Hammer & Sickle button, and with paint over spray on the fabric. I have a couple F1 with the green paint all over also.

Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture russian pouch for grenade RGD 33   russian pouch for grenade RGD 33  

russian pouch for grenade RGD 33   russian pouch for grenade RGD 33  

Last edited by Kilroy Was Here; 04-05-2010 at 08:50 AM.

Default Re: russian pouch for grenade RGD 33/ More Pouch Pics #2

Hi, more pics of RGD33 grenade pouches. I also agree with the other comments. I do not think they made these pouches after WW2, except recent obvious repro's for re-enactors. Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture russian pouch for grenade RGD 33   russian pouch for grenade RGD 33  

hi Steve ,nice stuff ...
    Steve this RPG 33 (markde 11 40 ) looks familiar to me ,is this warhead of RPG 33 come from Poland ?

Default Re: MORE PICS russian pouches for grenade RGD 33

Quote by 1944kam21 View Post
    hi Steve ,nice stuff ...
    Steve this RPG 33 (markde 11 40 ) looks familiar to me ,is this warhead of RPG 33 come from Poland ?
    Hello!! Thank you. I found 3 more different RGD33 pouches I will post pics of soon also.
    The grenade with the date? and nice paint I bought here in the US. I changed the handle on it to a very nice condition one I found. The handle it came with was no good condition.
    I believe the grenade did indeed come from Poland originally. The fellow I purchased it from, his Brothers live there.

Have you seen many hard back RGD33 pouches like this one pictured? I wonder if it is a scarce variation.

Regards, Steve

Default RGD-33 grenade pouches

Interesting to see that the RGD-33 grenade pouch has so many variants. Hereby the pictures of mine examples. Both grenade pouches are 1941 dated.

Quote by 1944kam21 View Post
    hi Steve ,nice stuff ...
    Hello Tomek, here is another pic. Yes, Poland
    Regards, Steve:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture russian pouch for grenade RGD 33  
    Last edited by Kilroy Was Here; 04-05-2010 at 08:55 AM.

Default Re: RGD-33 grenade pouches

Quote by Asjemenou View Post
    Interesting to see that the RGD-33 grenade pouch has so many variants. Hereby the pictures of mine examples. Both grenade pouches are 1941 dated.
    Hello Asjemenou, I missed seeing these RGD-33 pouches you have shown almost a year ago!!! Thanks for sharing them, they are interesting examples. I have some a couple new types I found to post soon.

Regards, Steve

Quote by Kilroy Was Here View Post
    Hello Asjemenou, I missed seeing these RGD-33 pouches you have shown almost a year ago!!! Thanks for sharing them, they are interesting examples. I have some a couple new types I found to post soon.

Regards, Steve
    It is better to reply a year after than never!
    I am looking forward to see the pictures of you recently bought grenade pouches.
    In the mean time I also bought some new Soviet WWII collectables including two F1 grenade pouches.

Quote by Asjemenou View Post
    It is better to reply a year after than never!
    I am looking forward to see the pictures of you recently bought grenade pouches.
    In the mean time I also bought some new Soviet WWII collectables including two F1 grenade pouches.

You are right!! The saying is....... better late.....than never.

Regards

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast