Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Russian soldiers tea cup

Article about: hello comrades, I got this cup some time ago and i thought i would post it here now. so It is an red army tea cup. the seller told me that a finnish soldier brought it from poventsa, finland

Default Russian soldiers tea cup

hello comrades, I got this cup some time ago and i thought i would post it here now. so It is an red army tea cup. the seller told me that a finnish soldier brought it from poventsa, finland which is now russian area. he sold it to me for like 15 euros if I remember right, theres some marking in the bottom, if anyone knows what does this marking stand for. please tell me.Russian soldiers tea cupRussian soldiers tea cupRussian soldiers tea cup

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Russian soldiers tea cup
    P
    Many

?

You sure it isn't for vodka ?

I don't think the markings are Russian, but remember the USSR was made up of many nationalities. I cannot read this.

Funny you say that Steve. By rights, frontline soldiers should have got 100 grams of Vodka as part of the ration. But very few seemed to have got this... One account of a tank rider I have read said he got the ration only once in several years at the Front.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by muovipullo View Post
    hello comrades, I got this cup some time ago and i thought i would post it here now. so It is an red army tea cup. the seller told me that a finnish soldier brought it from poventsa, finland which is now russian area. he sold it to me for like 15 euros if I remember right, theres some marking in the bottom, if anyone knows what does this marking stand for. please tell me.Russian soldiers tea cupRussian soldiers tea cupRussian soldiers tea cup
    Nice find and a story behind an item is always great!

Dom
    ?

Made in Vorochilovgrad ( Ukraine , Louhansk or Lougansk in Russian ) .