Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

USSR military flasks

Article about: I have 2 flasks that are USSR military. One is Army and the other is Navy submarine. Both have the CCCP with hammer/cycle mark on bottom and the caps have a red enamel Lenin head. The Navy o

Karyn Hudson
    ?

Default USSR military flasks

I have 2 flasks that are USSR military. One is Army and the other is Navy submarine. Both have the CCCP with hammer/cycle mark on bottom and the caps have a red enamel Lenin head. The Navy one has the dates 1941 - 1945 on the enameled plaque. I can take some photos to post, but I was wondering where to find info on these items. I'm a complete novice at this. I bought them several years ago and use them occasionally (to take to hockey games).

2. # ADS

Default Re: USSR military flasks

Hi Karyn, welcome to the forum!

These are not military issue items but are made for the tourist trade and are modern. But they can be nice practical objects to use, like you do

Cheers, Ade.

i agree with Adrian ! i see the same flask for sale in the market in the city of Odessa, Ukraine for the tourists .... many examples of flask is for sale in ebay too.. and Welcome to the forum

We would love to see pictures of your items, even though they are very likely post war items!

Boridin