Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Antique Corvette car show

Article about: Well Sunday was nice. 80 degrees & sunny. Took the wife & Shorty to an antique car show in Ft. Lauderdale. The lime green hemi charger has his spread sheet out. Cost for ground up re

Oh that's funny. Thanks for your honest reply
    D.

Great pics David!
    A lot of nice cars there.
    Love that 427 white convertible SS/RS!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

You know that Panzer Grenadier / Lime Green Charger has my name on it. Were you teasing me with that photo? What was the "buy it now price?".

The black 67 427 Coup Vet is also a Fav of mine. Although the '65 327 with full injection is on my wish list as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

They just don’t make cars like that anymore. As much as I like the design of old muscle cars, I myself love Packard automobiles. Those cars have a certain beauty about them.

I've been wishing for car show season ( and riding season ) to get here. Instead I spent
    this last weekend shoveling 2 1/2 feet of snow off my roof and waking up this morning
    to -18 F.

Great looking cars, thanks for showing them to us. I'm not really a Corvette guy but I
    wouldn't mind having that 61 Vette. It reminds me of one that I helped restore way back when.

Just my opinion but the guy who spent $415K on a Hemi Charger (clone) has WAY more
    money than common sense. But then he probably thinks the same about those of us that
    spend our earnings on little bits of rusty metal and faded ribbons .
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2