Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Classified ads - Sales /Wanted section tutorial

Article about: NEED HELP! Hi I went to edit something on my listing for a black wound badge and couldn't find any price info. When i closed out, it removed my currency and my shipping cost. What did I do w

bud
    ?

Default Re: Classified ads - Sales /Wanted section tutorial

NEED HELP! Hi I went to edit something on my listing for a black wound badge and couldn't find any price info. When i closed out, it removed my currency and my shipping cost. What did I do wrong? When I look at the edit screen under product option, there is no currency indicator or shipping costs box like in the original listing. I would cancel it and relist, but someone has bid on it and I think it would be unfair to delete. it.

?

You can't edit the add's additional prices and or price, due someone has make a bid on it. Now you can just add to description additional information about the shipment.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

bud
    ?

OK, Thanks. But what about the currency? It took that off as well. Is there anyway I can redo thecurrency?

?

Just go to "edit add". I don't seem to have problems changing currency.

Regards

bud
    ?

OK, thanks ain. My internet here at work must be messed up because I see no starting or ending price and the currency is gone when I am in edit ad mode. I'll log in at home and see if it works. Thanks.

Greetings,

I am new to this forum, though I frequent Wehrmact Awards quite often. My intention here is to lst some of my collection for sale.

I ready your tutorial, but for whatever reason I cannot add any description to my listing. I try to edit it, write in the description again, c,lick submit, and it vanished again. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
    Brian

?

That is due you are not a WRF member, the members who begin the forum from the sales only are restricted with a 3 advertisements, the member who post more than 15 posts, gets 30 advertisements, and Gold membership get unlimited quantity of ads
    Regards,
    Dimas

I only posted two items, but what you are saying is that in order for me to be able to describe the items I am selling I must become a member? As a non-member I may not write anything in the description area?

Brian

?

Try to clean the cache, I've just tested your account and it looks work to me
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Dimas - this happens to me also - at times it works and then it dosent????Possibly its my server as I cant post any old pictures from my files from this server I have to use Firefox than it works??
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast