Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Classified ads - Sales /Wanted section tutorial

Article about: NEED HELP! Hi I went to edit something on my listing for a black wound badge and couldn't find any price info. When i closed out, it removed my currency and my shipping cost. What did I do w

Default Re: Classified ads - Sales /Wanted section tutorial

UPDATE:

Dom, I have figured it out.

1- Click on the green box "PLACE AN AD". You will see a dropdown box that reads "For Sale" - DON'T TOUCH IT!

Click on "Submit"

You will see another dropdown box - click on the arrow and locate SOVIET MILITARIA WANTED. Add your description, your photos (if applicable) and you are all set.

..and thats that.

PS I have posted a TEST ad, and it works A-OK. I will leave it up for twenty four hours.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Dom
    ?

Thanks Richie

GenuineCollector
    ?

Hello. I am new here. When I can post my items for sale since registration? Thank you.

?

Post them when you like but please be aware that as a new member with no history or posts here you will find it hard to get many buyers.
    Think about it, a new member turns up and immediately start listing pieces for sale. Would you be willing to send your hard earned money to a complete stranger who has suddenly appeared with no way of telling if he is legit?
    How would anyone know if you really own the items you list? I hope you don't mind me saying but this is the modus operandi of a scammer. Members here will be rightly suspicious.
    I suggest you participate on the forum and post any items for discussion prior to listing them for sale.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

GenuineCollector
    ?

Well, I can list it at Ebay, but like other item. Ebay is not allowing to list Nazi badges, only coins are allowed. I have NSDAP badges from my collection for sale.

I can not see "Place an ad" button, how exactly I can offer it?

Thank you.

?

There is a classified section which can be found at the bottom of the main forum page where you can sell items but I urge you to post you sale items in the respective forums prior to offering them for sale.

If you're a genuine collector you won't have any problems doing this and you will understand where I'm coming from.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi, do you/can you propose a trade in the wanted section?

No, sorry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hi.
    I tried placing a For Sale ad,but it wouldnt allow me to upload any photos. What size need the file be in for it to work?I have read the tutorial and the thread here,but I cant find any answer.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

?

I normally use "desktop" resolution. 800x600 i think.

Cheers

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast