Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Article about: by Glenn66 Any way we can tell when our membership is up for renewal? I can't seem to find anything in my account section. You should receive a reminder Glenn. Regards, Carl

I became a paying member. Proud to be part of this forum!

Hello all, first post on the forum.

I´ve been reading these boards for weeks now, this place is an invaluable goldmine of information for a newbie collector. The pooled experience and knowledge here is priceless, and will save many poor souls from getting ripped off. I´m happy to support this community and thus decided to join the club right away!

Quote by Delmenhorst View Post

I´ve been reading these boards for weeks now, this place is an invaluable goldmine of information for a newbie collector. The pooled experience and knowledge here is priceless, and will save many poor souls from getting ripped off. I´m happy to support this community and thus decided to join the club right away!
    In fairness, $25 can save you thousands. Literally.

Welcome to the forum!

MAP
    ?

Welcome and thanks for supporting the forum. I'm sure you will learn much and enjoy your time
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Welcome to the forum.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Migobeego View Post
    In fairness, $25 can save you thousands. Literally.

Welcome to the forum!
    Thank you, Migobeego. I agree wholeheartedly. I quickly learned not to rush into action before arming myself with some good books and having consulted experienced collectors first.

I´ve been collecting Roman and the Dark Ages relics, so I was aware of the challenges pertaining to this hobby and accepted them as something that come with the territory, but the sheer volume of fakes and bad apples circulating in the TR militaria market is simply mind-boggling for the newcomer. Trying to figure out all this stuff on your own would be damn near impossible. Having an educated community as your safety net makes all the difference in the world.

Thank you MAP and Chopperman for the warm welcome, too!

Welcome here !!
    David

Welcome Delmenhorst, great to have you here and I love the NSDAP cap in you avatar, a real beauty! Leon.

?

Welcome to a wonderful site full of folks truly dedicated to advancing this hobby.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hello to all! Sorry for my absence! All is well and I am back in the pink! Hoping to have a change in luck and it's a good place to start being amongst you fine gentlemen again!

Best Regards

Brian

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast