Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My 7,000th post

Article about: Well, 7,000 times you lot have had to read my drivel ... ( now 7001 ) over 10 & a half years on the forum!! Hope at least 50% of what I wrote was mildly interesting - I know I've learnt

G'day Dan, all the best mate.

Well done.
    I hope you will be here for 7000 more posts.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Congrats ! Get a chuckle from your 'Wit' most times, look forward to many more post's in the future !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

5 years and only 830 for me ... I'm ashamed to show my face now ...
    "Per Ardua"

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    5 years and only 830 for me ... I'm ashamed to show my face now ...
    Its not the amount of posts you make..its the quality in content. Your support of the forum because you are here is what matters most.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Good job, Mate.
    Congratulations.
    Santi

Well done...

Thank you for your dedication and scholarly input over the years...

Smitty

Thanks Larry,
    "Per Ardua"

?

Bloody hell Dan Ten and a half years , one of the forum real Old Sweats , it's thanks to blokes like you who joined so long ago and have stuck with WRF that it is still flourishing today , well done mate .
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Bloody hell Dan Ten and a half years , one of the forum real Old Sweats , it's thanks to blokes like you who joined so long ago and have stuck with WRF that it is still flourishing today , well done mate .
    Its flourishing Paul D ( formerly Paul E ) because its a bloody GOOD forum!!

Sure, we occasionally get our "knickers in a knot" over something someone said, or a bad review of something we thought was a jewel in our collection, or something we thought we knew as correct but actually was not, and that can be a hard pill to swallow - but its all part of the learning process ( if we want to learn that is ..... not everyone who joins a forum wants to )

We WILL "spit the dummy" sometimes and have time out - that's fine, we all need an occasional break to reassess things ( because life happens outside of here that we cannot ignore either ) but its nice to know we can always come back ( if we behave like the adults we are supposed to be )

And the thank / like function helps - let's be honest, who doesn't appreciate a LIKE against one of their posts!! ... I know I do, it helps my low self esteem

So all said and done, I would encourage EVERYONE who has joined to absorb the FACTS, ignore the occasional negatives, approach everything with an inquiring mind, be prepared to be proven wrong occasionally and you too can look back in years to come saying, damn its been a good exersise!!

Cheers again!
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast