Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Steves' book

Article about: Steve (HARRY THE MOLE) wrote a most interesting book on his experience in the army. Engaged in war in Ireland in the early 70's. I got tired of books on Normandy & Russia, thought I woul

Very generous of you and you do have a point!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Very generous of you and you do have a point!
    And I note your generosity in post 37 !! Very nice
    D.

Not at all!! We had a deal!
    We swapped things, and Steve was very happy with what he got, as I was (and still are) with what I got from him!!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

OK Then ,It looks like this is back up for someone interested in reading it.
    Let me know if anyone wants to read it and I'll send it your way.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

[QUOTE=AZPhil;1906899]OK Then ,It looks like this is back up for someone interested in reading it.
    Let me know if anyone wants to read it and I'll send

Thanks for offer. I ordered a copy for Christmas for me / dad
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Kinda awkward to reply to an old thread, but i bought this book today from superstevo25 on ebay.uk. I have wanted to get this for some time now (due to good reviews on this forum and other places). I will let you know what I think about this book when I have read it.
    Stig

Quote by bittaker View Post
    Kinda awkward to reply to an old thread, but i bought this book today from superstevo25 on ebay.uk. I have wanted to get this for some time now (due to good reviews on this forum and other places). I will let you know what I think about this book when I have read it.
    Stig
    Which book did you buy? I'm not superstevo25 on eBay by the way... I have absolutely nothing at all to do with the sale of the books, I just get a very small royalty for every copy sold.

Cheers,
    Steve

Hi Steve. Oh shoot, now I feel stupid : / I bought Belfast Diaries… I had this notion that the seller was you and wanted to support. Sorry about that!
    Stig

Quote by bittaker View Post
    Hi Steve. Oh shoot, now I feel stupid : / I bought Belfast Diaries… I had this notion that the seller was you and wanted to support. Sorry about that!
    Stig
    Hi Stig,

Its fine and thanks for your support... and I hope that you enjoy the book. Although 'A Tough Nut To Crack: Andersonstown' is a better book in my own humble opinion.

Cheers,
    Steve

Just picked up this thread. I've currently got a few books backed up to read, but hopefully once they're done and dusted in a few months I'll be able to pick up a copy for myself of your Andersonstown book Steve. From these reviews here it seems a no brainer to get a copy and I'll eagerly await it until I do. Which website sells them that means you'll get your royalty?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast