Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

What is Covid-19 like on the other side of the pond?

Article about: We are in full shut down mode as of today. Still going to work but not much else. We are just beginning to surge of cases and deaths. Italy and Spain are struggling. What is life like in the

The government at a stroke of a pen have banned all firearm owners here in Victoria. From buy guns and ammunition . And I think NSW as well.

Rene this really angers me. What's going on. There something night right in our government.

probably to fulfill the national stereotype, the Govt has decided that Off-Licences (Liquor Stores) can re-open...being deemed "essential"......

?

Liquor stores and Gun shops considered essential here
    You have to keep your priority's straight!!

Stay Safe!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Not too bad here in N.E. Pa., at least not in my neck of the woods, the grocery store we go to is stocked up pretty good, meats ( no chicken) deli, fresh vegitables, etc., no TP, O.J., pasta.Gas prices are down to $ 1.98 a gal. the beer distributors are open and fully stocked.I'm a burner in a steel recycling yard and all the steel mills and foundries are open but there are only four of us working out of seventeen people.I wish good health on all you guys and your families.

Bill

Hello,
    When this covid-19 crisis started in China, before it reached Europe, France has sent several tons of medical equipment to China, around 17 tons if what the french press says is right. Two days ago, a chinese plane that was supposed to come to France to deliver millions of masks has been hijacked by the US government directly on the tarmac in China. They paid the masks cash and the plane went to the US instead of going to France. Apparently, this is not the first time this kind of event happens.

A week ago, the czech government hijacked another shipment that was meant to Italy and that was in transit in the czech republic....

Men, with allies like these ones, there is no need for enemies...

My God, protect me from my friends, as for my enemies, I will do it (Voltaire)
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Global pirates at work..

What's next I wonder?

Where are Batman & Robin?

Sorry I had to post this link as I have some respect for this journalist

Joe Hildebrand on the week’s most ‘disgraceful’ coronavirus ban

?

All the same up here in the jungle as of 07/04/2020. But i have placed my workers in lockdown even before that order came along, and no one is visiting anyone. Any social contact with neighbors etc will result in imminent loss of job, and loss of my favor and protection.
    Since i have armed communist groups just in the hills behind my shed (as usual) and also the ISIS wannabes crawling around up there, i have armed my thralls with handgun. I only have a small 22 magnum derringer myself since im guessing a gun-donor will be among those that comes sneaking (IF any of those Darwin awards applicants comes sneaking)

The military has checkpoints in the two roads in and out, and for once they actually functions, meaning they are very difficult to bribe. So thats at least 1 good thing.

What tomorrow brings no one can say, the only thing i am certain of, must be the certainty of the governments are lying to the media, and the media are very willingly feeding us all heavily censored propaganda. Its like the old saying regarding boiling a frog. ""Dont throw it in hot water, but in cold water and slowly increase the heat until it peacefully croaks""
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is Covid-19 like on the other side of the pond?  

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast