Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

499/41 T K in cupal for review please

Article about: Can I please have your thoughts on this one . Looks good to me from comparing to the ones on the forum . Missing one prong .Thank you as always . Raz

I apologize, I thought I edited the post about seeing the flat prong in the second photo of the back. And Aldo does have a good point about the pic distorting it. I respectfully know when To admit to being wrong when presented with good facts. That’s what the forums are all about. Thanks for sharing the piece. I do want it to be authentic, believe me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 499/41 T K in cupal for review please
    P
    Many

?

I was confused by that second picture as well, I thought the pin was rounded too. Last year I couldn't tell one skull from another but because of this forum and the great members here I'm beginning to navigate these treacherous skulls to the detriment of my wallet. I thank everyone who has helped me along the way and I hope to help others the best I can

raz
    ?

Jangofret , you did but you see I am very slow at typing and both of you made your posts before I could . Thank you for your input , we need everybody on this forum .

I admit to what Aldo presented. I was thrown off by that first pic the way the angle of the prong is placed. I relent, it could be a good piece. Believe me, I want it to be real.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2