Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Aluminium SS cap skull

Article about: From my collection a very nice Aluminium SS skull marked RZM M1/52,even if the prongs are missing it's still a pretty rare piece to find..

Default Aluminium SS cap skull

From my collection a very nice Aluminium SS skull marked RZM M1/52,even if the prongs are missing it's still a pretty rare piece to find..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aluminium SS cap skull   Aluminium SS cap skull  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aluminium SS cap skull
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Very nice, nice group of Skulls and Eagles.

?

Are these aluminum Deschler's extremely rare and as a result command a much higher price than a zinc or CupAl ? I just saw this beauty in aluminum sell for $2000 That kind of jolted me because I've been holding off on these 2nd pattern SS skulls because of their high cost, but now I see no end to the rising prices.

Aluminium SS cap skullAluminium SS cap skull

In the world of 1st pattern SS TK's or Danziger's, aluminum versions are inferior and cost about half as much as an rzm marked Danziger, not the other way around. Take a look at the difference in quality on these two from my collection.

Aluminium SS cap skull
    Aluminium SS cap skull

CBH
    ?

The aluminum TK's and Eagles have always been the rarest of the rare. Thus command a higher price, and prices continue to rise, a couple years ago a similar TK would be 1500$ give or take.

Yes they do and I think it's because that they where made only in a short time period,but the rarity of a piece could be for alot of reasons...

I am not surprised that the SS skull was sold for 2000$ someone will be very happy to add that one to his collection....

?

Thanks for the responses. I had the opportunity to buy it but felt it was too much and within a few minutes it was sold out. I was uncertain of the rarity or I might have taken the plunge. It did however stir me up enough to find a CupAl Deschler in the lower price range and I snagged that one before prices get any crazier. I'll be posting that one this week hopefully with lots of detailed photo's.

Cheers, Al

Aluminium SS cap skull

Nice skull Aldo...congrats....